I found this way in the internet, I dont have N97,so i hope some one test it and confirm if it;s working
The Symbian community has once again managed a breakthrough in the from of the spanking new HelloOX2 application and you can hack almost any S60 3rd or 5th Edition device, Samsung i8910 HD included. This simple app will help you hack your device in under 5 minutes, all from the comfort of your bed without needing a computer. Difficulty level- Noob. Here’s how:
- Download HelloOX2 from here.
- Extract the contents. I used X-plore to do so, but you can use any application of your choosing or even extract it on the computer and then send the file to your phone.
- Sign the application with a 17 capability developer certificate which you can easily get by following this post. Next sign the application on the phone itself, using the Free Signer application.
- Next run the application, you will see quite a few screens like the following appear:
- Now you will be asked if you want to install Modo, a file manager with the capability of seeing all files, including the ones in the ‘Sys’ folder. Installing it or not will not affect the hack, I chose to install it. The application will then quit and your phone would be ‘hacked’.
- But before you can install any unsigned application, you will need to open ‘ROM Patcher’ from the ‘Applications’ folder and activate the ‘Installserver_FP2′ patch.
- Hit Options and then ‘Apply’. That’s it. You can now forget about signing files.
- Lastly, a word of caution. Please be very careful in what unsigned files you install. Wares and applications from untrusted sources can damage your device. Also, please do this at your own risk.